About Me

# 14 years old # SMK DKs~

Saturday, June 12, 2010

When i meet an angel...

february 2010...i meet an angel...i dunno her name..she was kind...good...
soon...i begin deeply in love wif her...i duno why..
slowly by slowly...i try to shoot her heart...
i started to be her bf on 3.10.10....an angel willing to be with a devil sent from hell...
she treat me nice...but i treat her badly...
when she sad wif me...she will never tell...bcuz she dun wan me to worry...

One day....i was wrong not believing her...
i was dumb...realli dumb....
i scolded an angel...i dunno why i will react tat way...
from tat day onward....
she started to ignore me...yeah...i should be punished.

Then...our heart are getting far n far....i cant ur heart anymore...
I can hear the sound of an angel walk away...
wat can i do now??....how i can get back her??...how...

No comments:

Post a Comment