About Me

# 14 years old # SMK DKs~

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Carnival.

Wat a nice day , and a bad day too...=(
Today go skul at 7.30...
then go eat wif CH n CK...xD
around 8.30 we go back skul...lol~
I was exciting dohh..
but not so nice...==

I help my club (Chinese club)
ROJAK~!
wooohoo...
they call the rojak : ROJAK KAI...==...
Do until hand tired dohh...
Leg oso feel tired >.<
around 12 o clock...
the rojak sold finish =D
then i go play ghost house..
fck la~
so hot...
so long queue...
then DERBY beh tahan...
I wan go out! (Cuz too hot)
wOWW...SO FAT!
All the people give pass to him...xDDD
yea...
then reach our turn...
We go in the ghost house..
damm nub d ghost house..
Zhong hann n pervesh keep holding me...
Zhong hann hugging me..
WTF~!
he say he scare...--
until half way...
Suddenly light on..
Someone say..:jangan pukul orang...
then close light..
Actually...
i was planning to Smack ppl dohh!!!
ishhh...
Zhong hann beside me keep hugging me...T.T
i look like GPS...
cuz i tell zhong : Turn right...walk...==
Awww...is wasnt fun at all...><
Wait for long queue for this shit~! ==...
Then come out...saw michelle n the gang...==...haishhh...
Then walk go down...
I keep talking to JMing...Ron less...xDDD
Ron walk very cool...open leg big big...hahahahhahahha!!!
I was planning to play the flying fox...
but the counter say cannot liao...
Last...
noooo!!!!
I wan kill him~!
xDDDD
Then go play dart...
must get 4 red shot onli can get teddy bear...
I get 2 red , 2 yellow , 1 green....
lolz...
After a while..
i think back...
for wat i wan teddy bear?...
==...
Haizzzz...
the answer onli i know...>3<
After that...
go back jo...
T.T
wat a buring day...

No comments:

Post a Comment