About Me

# 14 years old # SMK DKs~

Thursday, July 22, 2010

End of this family

i so proud to end this family...
they say they got care my feeling...
ok...if they care..why still scold?!
why wanna go n say her...
all oso know wat tat i love michelle!
u all think i selfish for love...
but u all try to think...
when ur own love get in this trouble...who will u help?

i help this family so much...
last time chee hoe n jessica almost break..
who help?!
who?!!!
u say who bahh...u know yourself...
last time who always go n AN WEI chee hoe?
who agn?
mei yee cut her own finger...
who take the plaster?
for mei yee safety...i call her go back frs...
who agn?
try to think...
i onli 1 thing onli call u all do...
juz dun say abt michelle geh thing..
onli this cant do??although i help u all damm lot liao?'
u all so smart...

Chee hoe now hate me la juz becuz i make jessica cry...
i ask onli she cry?!!
then u hate me la?
fine...i dun nid this kind of father...

yes,i m stubborn cuz michelle still dun wan choi me...i still help her n luv her...
so?
wat u all care
this is my life..
my road...
my destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment