About Me

# 14 years old # SMK DKs~

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wat happen larhh today

Haiz...i hate it whether choose fren or girlfriend...
yes..i know i would choose girlfriend more...
but everybody keep saying :
U got think Mei yee feel marh?!
what i thinking :
U all got thinking me n michelle feel marh?!!!!!!
hate it...
i terpaksa see my girl cry infront of me...
i feel so painful

N mei yee...
u already big lerhh...
wat u nid to do or dun nid to do...
u know urself...
dun nid to cut urself!!!
u do like tat will MA FAN all ppl..
N mich n me still not in love back...
Then now spoilted all!!
what i wan to do?!!!

U all har!
when i say jessica GUO FEN!!
then u all scold me
say!! :
u got think Michelle scold mei yee GUO FEN marh?!
Then all of u got think my feel?
i JUZ call u say onli...dun nid to scold!!!
dun nid tat Guo FEN onli?!!

So selfish all!!
yea..i m selfish too cuz i lv michelle!
so wat?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment