About Me

# 14 years old # SMK DKs~

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lol..

I thought i can always like tat..
i was wrong...
when i always sad...
there no one care me --...
dun say CHUN KIT la...
Even chun kit oso dun wan layan me..
even im a boy!
i still have feeling yea...
u maybe thinking i were always never think for u..
yeahh...tat right...
but do u??
no

N...i realize 1 thing...
when we quarrel...
everyone will think i wrong...
yea...everybody juz throw me away..
n juz TAM HER...tat "GREAT"

Very nice...
just a side mirror can cause rm400??
wow?!!
so expensive?!
perodua nia
deng..

2 comments:

  1. aiyo~dun think like tht lar~
    rmb~almost everyone is 重色轻友~
    even my frenz too..
    XD
    but at least they will care a little..
    n thts enuf for me..
    so..
    be happy..
    although he still layan you..
    although it's a little bit...
    better than nothing^^

    n...whose car*XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. *becoz he still layan you~
    grammar mistake psps

    ReplyDelete